Mini Splits System In McGregor, Aitkin, Cloquet, MN, and Surrounding Areas
What is a Mini-Split? How does it work?
Mini-splits are heating and cooling systems that allow you to control the temperatures in individual rooms or spaces.
Mini-split systems have two main components — an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit(s) (evaporator). They are easy to install, usually requiring only a three-inch hole through a wall for the conduit; which houses the power and communication cables, copper tubing, and a condensation drain line, linking the outdoor and indoor units.
Mini-split heat pumps are not only great solutions for whole homes or new constructions but make good retrofit add-ons to houses with “non-ducted” heating systems, such as hydronic (hot water heat), radiant panels, and space heaters (wood, kerosene, propane). They can also be a good choice for room additions where extending or installing distribution ductwork is not feasible, and energy-efficient new homes that require only a small space conditioning system.
SINGLE-ROOM MINI-SPLIT SYSTEMS
Making the hottest places cool and the coolest places more comfortable:
- The extensive lineup from 9,000 to 48,000 BTU/h
- 36 different systems available in 11 indoor unit styles
- Energy-efficient systems with SEER ratings as high as 33.0 and HSPF as high as 14.2
- 29 ENERGY STAR® qualified systems
- Inverter Technology is used in all systems
- All systems feature environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Quiet operation with indoor units as low as 21 dB and outdoor units as low as 47dB
MULTI-ROOM MINI-SPLIT SYSTEMS
Provides comfort in a variety of situations from home to office and store:
- Operate as few as one indoor unit or all indoor units
- Choose from indoor unit styles – wall mount, slim duct, compact cassette, and floor mount
- 8 Combinations are ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Create hundreds of thousands of combinations based on the indoor type and BTU